The Learning Design and ESD Bootcamp has been designed by ALDESD and is delivered in collaboration with UNESCO International Institute for Higher Education in Latin America and the Caribbean (IESALC), Manchester Metropolitan University, the American University of Sharjah, Glasgow University, and the Open University.
The Bootcamp aims to develop the skills and competencies required to embed ESD in curriculum design supported by the CoDesignS ESD Framework. By the end of the Bootcamp, the participants are able to:
- Discuss the concept of sustainability and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Explain what ESD is and the difference it can make to curricula and pedagogy.
- Discuss the concept of transformative pedagogies and the application of active learning methodology into learning and teaching practice.
- Describe learning design concepts and approaches as well as the importance of the three pillars of the CoDesignS ESD Framework embedding ESD in curriculum design and
- Design curriculum elements contributing to embedding ESD in educational practices using the CoDesignS ESD Toolkit Planner.
The Bootcamp is offered at £2,250 per team. Teams from low income and lower-middle income economies receive 25% discount. A team is based on (one academic lead, an educational developer/learning designer or second academic and a student).
How to apply
|BOOTCAMP CALL||LANGUAGE||STARTING DATE||SUBMISSION DEADLINE||DOWNLOAD CALL||APPLY NOW!|
|2023 – Autumn||English||9 October 2023||Extended until |
25 September 2023
If you have any questions, please contact our Bootcamp advisor team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately subscribe for our Newsletter!
All Material Copyright © 2022 Association for Learning Design and Education for Sustainable Development (ALDESD)
Registered not-for-profit Community Interest Company number: 14184031 | email@example.com